iN my bAlcoNy

...

Sunday, July 13, 2003

strangly so... in my balcony i am not... but at apri's place i am... i did expect it though....once again my midnite adventure plan to watch a show was juz.. well... a plan..apri n I watched terminator 3 at 9.30... joined with azhani n vithya. .. seriously not really gd or noe of wat to write... the thoughts that's running in my mind.. how i wish to share them.. but human i am... n so i shall act as one... i will let time open my gates of stored feelings



beyond the fabric.. beyond the metal.. beyond the glass..
the free world out there..craving its freedom...
beyond the wood beyond the glass... the tech. that callZ me
the 'life' within it... the neverendin bust of life... beats cravin freedom... at timez
why though?... linger at the thoughts.. of the free i see
why though?...the brimming energy ... that sizzleZ the mindZ
in confinement... is where i'm free...the power of my balcony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home