iN my bAlcoNy

...

Sunday, August 31, 2003

god i LOVE to read!!!! sheesh!... but seriously need time to sleep sia.. bloody hell after a helluva week of projects,,(whcich will cont. for the folowing week).. decide to rest for the weekend.. but still got to look for some cases for my contract project... hmmmm.... drat!.. my parents are forcing me to go out with them.. ZzzZz .. seriously canot believe that my parents and I argue about them wanting me to go out.. and me refusing because i wanna do my werk!!! whoa!.. tok about crazy stuff...

seems like i;ve got lotsa things to do for the upcoming week.. got to do projects... drat!... got to go for graduation ceremony .. wat else?.... oo yeah chalet for me frenZ party on wednesday.. ahahah.. oo not forgetting beginning of the month= $$$$$$$$$= comicZ!!!!! ahha then $$ all gone..=X haha ..oo got a few movies to catch for the week.. 2-3 or so... whhawhahahah... i lvoe my movies.. woder who to go with???... got to save 1 for me,myself and I.... lalala~

woake.. got to bathe...=X ahha haven bathe sia.. sheesh! but i did wash up in the morning.>^_^ goit to go out.. haiZ.. still canot believe the fact that my parents are the 1 causing me to slack a bit...



aDrE...wader outZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home