iN my bAlcoNy

...

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Have you ever sat down,cause u feel like it. And when you do.. your weary legs feel so much at ease.. and your head oozes out any thoughts in it. I just had one of those moments. A few mins only, but good minutes. Started out thinking about my friends and myself and all, wondering if I had any. And if i did, why do they act the way they do. It's pretty sucky and all, as in, changes in my life occur, and i somewhat changed too. When such a thing happens, one would exect that friends need no explanation to why i act the way I do. Whether it is desirable to them or not. That'Z just the beauty of friends. And friends will just well, be friends. no queries nothing. Beautiful thing friendship is. A beautiful thing i so desire.



Well then... that was a drift to my actual writing. back to it then. After those thoughts of friends, I decided to dismiss them and my my so sweetly let things go. and you just stare and all. For some of you, you guys may think that it's what is called stoning. well i tell you, you;re WRONG!This is more. This is something that happens where self-actualisation occurs at a high rate. A very high rate, even though you do not have anything in your mind. You just feel the swirling things through your body. The jitters flowing up and down, all this as the nothingness fills the mind. Lovely, simply lovely.


Just something that i wanted to share to those readers out there.....


Since i brought it up, why not continue eh?.. ehheheh... Oh well.. as I said, I changed a bit and so I do things rather... erm.. differently? So yea I do things differently. Then the classic saying of a friend will hit(though I've not gotten it yet),'you've change' like DUH!!! I've changed and all, but hey not a drastic changes. My friends don seem to say things openly and all, but by actions one can see that they become alien.. and domewhat fear you..;) thus the ever popular saying, Action speaks louder then words'. true that! gosh!... so much for friends eh?...


I am me, I've changed to adapt to my changes willingly, for a gd cause in my view. So my friends, have your changes towards me for the better? or do you do it to avoid. Maybe you grabbed the opportunity of my change as an excuse to leav to what i tot was friendship...


what do I know?


I just desire friendship.


Guerrero~ 13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home