iN my bAlcoNy

...

Saturday, April 30, 2005

A stranger's travel is nice. The stranger is there; u notice him just for the moment. You can't avoid seeing the weird stranger. But for the next moment.. the sranger doesn;t exist. Now the stranger doesn;t care that you don't remember him, no not at all. Cause the stranger doesn;t remember you as well. Thus was my trip to M'sia from the 22nd night till the 28th of April 2005 and every other trip that I've had thus far. Memorable at the point in time but ironically doens;t linger much in my memory soon after. But like my words to Azhani a few minutes ago, the recent trip was one step closer to me being an independent traveller. Details well, for the first 2 days of it at least, read any of the G15 members' blog, those who went for it that is.

the stranger you see , sees your land as a stranger.


No one would wonder what strange thoughts the stranger thinks in his head now would they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home