iN my bAlcoNy

...

Thursday, October 30, 2003

woo tmr examZ starting.. yes ar~!!! finally..-.-....sheesh.. been like waiting for so long sia..long overdue.. i say bring it on~! and get it over with.. ... hmm.... *thinkZ about wat to do on tuesday after CP* ahah paper jUZ gona start.. now alraedy thinking about wat to do after it endZ...so yeah.. to all me LAW coursemates best of luck and all that.... to all me A n O level facing frenZ and couZ(lutZ) dudes n duddetes... take it eZ.... don let the stress factor get to you.. i noe i don.. ;).. yup now gona do some READING(note not browse*personal joke thingy with sharita) on my contract... and then get my well deserved rest..=X hahaha.. slept for like roughly 2 hrSZ yest.. so yeah.. rather slpy at the moment..


laterZ


aDrE
with life, comes the promise of death

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home