iN my bAlcoNy

...

Saturday, November 06, 2004

wld anyone go to a party with me? really please come. It's gona be fun. You have my word.it's a beautiful party.. there'll be a dude wearing striped coat, curly black hair,.. there's also gona be the girl.. in a navy blue gown.. yea..
you can bet she'll have a shawl to match the dress...the night will be splendid tmr. the cool breeze.. i'll feel safe then. wrapped in the neverending wind that chills the night...I have but one wing, but I will soar..


Dun ask me how.. I just will.. I have done it you know... i think...why do ppl doubt me? Oh well.. lemme tell you if you're enjoying the breeze now; flying.. especially with one wing.. is spectacular...


damn u~! dun you look down on me juZ because I have one wing. It's nothing to be ashamed off...it's an art if you ask me..
hmmm.. seems solo's to go for me at the party... oh well i'll just attend it. with my hair slick back.. and.. oh crap.. i'll make sure look gd to myself... damn it... a party on the air... soaring with my only wing.... that's a sensation... with no substiution.


Der one wing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home