iN my bAlcoNy

...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Considering the signification of today's date, I would like to take the time to congragtulate a few of my friends on their relationships.


Firstly Sharita, I am glad you have found someone special. Someone who is willing to stay by your side. It took a while(a whole long while to be more precise), but now you have him. An advice, if you thought the courting process was hard, it's not as hard as mantaining the relationship. Note I didn't say 'bad' I said hard. Know your other half; a simple hrase which comes with many meanings and can be used in many situations in your relationship. Hope you will come to understand. Just my perspective of things, hope it comes in useful. Thiagesh(pardon if the spelling is wrong), do her justice like she has done for herself by choosing you. Whatever happens, she has trusted you enough to be with you. Work onwards from there. (hope to see you soon)


Tammy, your feeling for this guy seems so strong. The way you've blogged about him and more importantly your relationship with him, goes to show how much he means to you. I know you know this, but the different in race might come into way. Tho the fact that he is not a Muslim definitely helps the situation for you. I don't know his name and don't have the need to know, just that he is doing you good. (name will come handy soon tho, don;t want to be calling him Tammy's guy all the time) It's been awhile since I've met or even communicate with you but I do ask about you well being from prata, don't doubt that. Tammy you have brought plenty smiles to people, please it's your turn now, treasure and preserve it. Great pain will come tho with the widest of simle, just know the pain never lasts.


Iskandar and Shikin,oh 2 of my oh so old school friends. How long has it been? 4 years 8 months and 1 day for the 2 of you. I won't say much, neither will I pretend I have much to say. you 2 have said and shown me all. My favourite couple for ages. Thank you for teaching me a great deal of things individually and as a couple.


To you Farhana, I bow my head as I say this to you this day. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home