iN my bAlcoNy

...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

A letter to Farhana,


This is a difficult moment for you, for us both. Let me say it here and now that this is a step that i come to accept. I am resolute to this path. This is a path that will bring us a step closer, a step forward. A new level that has a greater meaning and defination that we have allowed ourselves to see. This path will let us hang on to hope and not physical presence. Hope, believe and trust is something unseen. Like God. It has a greater meaning then what we see, only if we open our eyes and allow ourselves to take in what is truly there.


Anyone who ridicules this letter, I pity you. You have not known or have stopped believing in pureness and God given ability to feel. This is something that one cannot achieve by searching from books and thinking in your mind. You have to search within, as matters from the heart let the heart decide. As no sense will come from the endless thoughts.


The tears that flow, I cannot stop. I will not stop. I will hope tho that you will not forget who to turn to in such a time. Allah s.w.t For it is he that have laid this path in front of us. We shalt recognize it. Walk it . Seeking guidance not only from each other but from him as well.


A letter by Haider


Let the light shine through brightness,
Blinding , with such heat.
As my soul have engulfs your kindness.
bringing about our amazing feat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home