iN my bAlcoNy

...

Monday, July 14, 2003

beyonderZ!!!!! how the hell did i manage to get in it?!??!?1... but heck... i kinda like it's concept though.... the stuffZ that can be done..reminds me of my 'literature' lesson timeZ>.oh well engh about that!...

how'd u guyZ like my new template?!?..=X...wanted to get a pink 1.. but all of them lookZ girly(ie flowerz etc.).. i mean i like pink n all.. but the flowerz wld be goin a bit over board sia!
bloofy hell i duno if there's nn ezier way to do it.. but i had to chge the original wordingZ of 'in my balcony'.. extract the pic. edit usin 'paint'... crap sia.. but hell i did it!!!!!hehehehheheh
okok me wna to see wat me ahve to do for skoolZ>.. might post somethin else later...


laterZ!

<~aDrE~>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home