iN my bAlcoNy

...

Saturday, November 29, 2003


I left things as it is. I gave up on it. I wanted, but I didn't seek. I continued my journey. Slapping the dust that stuck on my body on the path i took.The past was gloomy, due to it the present felt doomed, the future was a thought that loomed. I needed support. My huge frame needed support. To move, to walk, to utter. I did not know if i would get the pillar i need. I felt useless having to do such a thing. Such a lowly thing.


Thrudging heavily, sloppily, stumbling here and there. That was how i faced every inch i took. In time however, I felt my limbs, moving with ease. I didn't see, but i knew things were helping me face the inches. I didn't see, I could only feel, but the presence I clearly saw. The presence were the same, familiar. They had been with me through several chapters. If they meant a lot to me then. They mean a lot to me now. I love them


Soon i was walking. On both my 2 feet. With the presence that supported, not hanging on to me and guiding my movements, but they were walking beside me. I felt good. I was myself again, doing things that stuck to my wants. I placed some obstacles, overcoming them as i brisk through the trail. Certain barrieres though, left me stumbling, but they were minor. And i had proven to be finer.


I wanted, but i didn't seek. It came, and i found. I want. Carefully i paced around it.observing, keeping my head on my shoulders. An open mind is needed. Or so i thought. The open mind keeps me hesitant. It jolts me back to memories of thrudging and stumbling. I breathed and took in the air. Familiar. Pungently sweet. the presence that were around me, knew they helped me out of peril that was caused by a familiar sought. Strangely however, they told me to walk into it. I knew why, the journey needs meaning. It brings about wants. I want this. I want this a lot. And i took it.


no regrets


aDrE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home