iN my bAlcoNy

...

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

constant measure of life can only make a person go crazy i think
so screwing life is a good thing.


now take me for example.
I lead a very mundane life,
trying to make it more enriching by doing things that i like.
catch a movie, slack with frens.. play games.. chat..etc.
i do it over and over again
and before you noe it.


DAMN~! it's mundane~!!! aha
I mean...why measure your life? SCREW IT
rubbish i noe. but at least i enjoy these 'mundane' stuff i create.


makes me wonder how ppl gather experience in life.
and create a globe of excitement for themselves.
now here's the 2 things that are stopping me.
NS and religion(well maybe parents makes it 3)
haha you guyZ know what?


I ain't the first person and I am sure this is not the first time i'm saying this or somethin like this...
come on say it with me...
MUNDANE~! WHAHHAHAHAHHAHA


the experience and ambitions in life is an individuality.
appreciate them or live a life without crediblity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home