iN my bAlcoNy

...

Sunday, June 26, 2005

i need to chill.. and stop thinking too much.. for those who says yea right.. haider and thinking.. doesn;t go... well shows how much you know about me.. and it also means that i dun really want you to know me and thus show a very superficial side of me..:)


Many know that I want to just die when I am 35.. well with current cuicumstance I don;t not anymore.. even if u reverse the number to 53... I still think it's too young.. Thing is tho, I am so afraid of the unknown blackness of a future.. that i might just wana die now.. and die somewhat happy. Don;t worry I wun do anything stupid.. Gosh i sound suicidal.. tho I really am not.. i don;t go round thinking of 100 ways i could just die.


don;t woori... I shall leave my life.. tho i still hate myself for thinking too much


couldn't be bothered to proper any typos... screw it.. heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home