iN my bAlcoNy

...

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

It's 7.45 am in the morning ... after an early morning jog with my beloved (perks of living nearby) here i am online on my brother's imac blogging as my laptop is not with me at the moment(no prizes as to guessing who it's with heh). My brother sleeping behind me and my friend izad sleeping on my sofa..izad an I both had a haircut ready for graduation day and were shopping along with hanif, aristi and sheereen yesterday(note: I do make and enjoy time with my friends still even tho I am attached) life doesn't get any better(cliche saying I know; then again things can get better in other aspects but i' m just grateful.) As i type one of my 2 cats(male; kimi) is annoying me tho the attention seeking nature brings a smile to my face. Affectionately wanting my attention(he just licked me!) heh. Bought some breakfast upon my mom's request before i left, tho she is sleeping at the moment... Poor woman had 3 hours of sleep for the night. (this morning has been summed up with hana, my family and a friend... nice don;'t you think? and it's only 7.45 am as i've mentioned!)Happiness.. must be due to the early morning jog.. apparently gives out happy enzymes or something so says Hana :)


Now in this fast metropolitan world where things can bring you down, real low. Take a step back every night. hold your hands up and simply say a prayer. It works (an advice from a friend; amazing how one forgets such a simple thing)


Note to self. Work and reach for your goals. You know that it is all different from everyone else's. Do not ridicule it and your capabilities. All the more should you do it. Do not insult your capabilities and your heart and mind for dreaming the dreams. Do it like you've done it always. dream to reality.


crazy souls,
yearning minds,
thoughtless holds,
and hana's smile.


it all unfolds,
the fragile nature.
the only way it can be told.
bringing sightless views;never torture.


The roots that grows as she plants hersef in my life is one that brings a universe of new perspective for me. Broadening the path that leads to family, ambitions, destiny and friends. Never narrowing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home