iN my bAlcoNy

...

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Seizzing opportunities. Something I ahve been figeting to do ever sinc e I have been enlisted in the army. Now close to a 6 months old soldier I have acepted the fact that I am a soldier. it sucks really it does. Tho I ahve learnt to have fun being one in the most weird of way. I have fun soldiering. Make whatever IO have to do interesting to myself. It works really, for me at least.


Well seizing opportunities when the weekend come, to spend time with Farhana, family and friends and doing stuff I like. However, when you wonder how to seize time, time playfully slips by. Like now for instance. Will be in camp in a bit marking the beginning of a new week as I serve my time.


I'm sure my other fellow guys going through National Service the hard way, having to stay in and all, feels this pinch and hates it when cheeky Mr Time runs away. Shall have to try to change this now. I really must.

Time has flown, it definitely has. A couple of friends went up and away to down under, namely azhani and weiss. 2 other having secured themselve for the next chapter of their lives as air stewardess in different airlines respectively. Farewell my friends. To these people, take care and thank you for having build a home with me.


Others reading this, will be heading off soon as well. Just keep me inform alright?
You all may wonder what I'm driving at. Simply I miss stability. The crossroads of life have never felt so painful. The pang of the hurt is so real. The world has gotten bigger. I have to conquer it soon in my own little way. The sad thing is that I am left somewhat of a stale mate what with NS and all.


Lay down the path, lay down the path... when the time comes I run.


To see what responsibilities lays ahead for all of us as a whole will drown you. For now... little by little.


ramblings.


the mist that comes with every breath,
is cold, but no colder then death.
hold still but not stale,
be ready to define your trail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home