iN my bAlcoNy

...

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

alo' !! hmm .. how to load a pic in my webby ar?.. the 'twisted thoughts...etc.' part me wan to chge sia.. if canot is there a way to put 'iN my BalcoNy' for title kinda thing?...if anyone noeZ a way.. plz enlighten me!~!!!...
hmm anywayZ.... basket! tmr got cpc.. n me have not done the tut yet!! arGH!!!.. me gonna start in around 30 min time.. chialat sia... wat can i say.. school's Started!!!! haiyo.. oo ya.. sowee i din post anythin later.... went to bed early sia yest. freakin tired.. dun even noe why..
i'll leave u all with a poem that i wrote ..some of u have read it......i like it.. it might be lame to u though.. but who careZ!!?!?!.. it's my mother fuckin webby!...not urZ... heheh take care...^_^


Ever since I was young,
I was taught that 1 could never be sort.
1 was meant to be alone,
left aside on it’s own….
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

But ever since I first gazed at you,
a lesson was thought anew.
That 2 cld be 1,
and with love anything cld be done…
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Know… what was done can be undone,
Blink your eyes, gone is the sun.
A wound exposes, fresh hurt has begun
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

It began, it ends soon,
emotions never get stuck.
Ugly scar, ends the wound.
It would take more than touch to spark