iN my bAlcoNy

...

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

hmm seemed that my frenZ went to the airport without me.. haha actually i din wanna go cauZ had plans of playing soccer.. which i did and had lots of fun... WHOA and i found somethin out!!.. KURT IS A HELLUVA SOCCER PLAYER!!!!!!... hmm.. 3 and a half hours of soccer was way pass kewl... hmmm if anyone wanna read the airport outing i din go.. read izad's blog.. linked (mat izad)... hahah lsat nite erfen and apri selpt over my place.. we were like supposed to watch movies one whole nite... two towers, basic, jungle book 2, just married, bad boys 2, league of extraordinary gentlemen.. all so darn power movies!!! but.. we were like at the 3rd disc for lord of the rings.. and ifell aslp...ZzZzz.. during the WAR BATTLE!!!! ARGH!!.. haha i slept through a war...oh well anywayZ.. it was fun nevertherless... ahhah.. and yeah i switched my sound system on.. something which i have not done for quite some time,.. when my frenZ came over and all..ooo yeah.. erfen din go missing in the mornin like he did the last time..... PHEW!!!...

TTFN

aDrE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home