iN my bAlcoNy

...

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

the misery in life.. seriously canot take it no more... real glad that my frneZ are around!!!.... freaking pissed off with myself... I broke an unwritten promise to myself,.... DRAT!!!! see where it;s got me now!!!! basket

whoa anywayZ... kinda lucky sia this week... yest. supposed to do CPC>. at appri;s place.. but de shend apri n myself fell aslp at 1 am..-.- woke up at 5.30 am!.. basket!!!.,. hahah but still we managed to pull through~!!!!!had a way pass kewl session of CPC... hehe yeah and also my sociology teafcher was on training yest. so i did not have to hand in my undone project..=X!!!! hahahaha.. WOOOHOOO!!!! wah.. so glad that even among the misery of life.. certain lucky thingZ are happening...

later dayZ


aDrE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home