iN my bAlcoNy

...

Friday, August 08, 2003

o.O... it;s like 6 am in the morning.. i kinda woke up a half hour ago... realised i hadn;t done my 'minuteZ' assignment yet!!! crap!.. and i;ve gota hand it in this morning by 10 am... crap!... luckili manage to get de sheng onlkine... and he passed me his copy to edit..^_^ thX bRO~!!!!! my parentZ have been away to Thailand since monday.. and wil be back today.. i think..=Xso i like gotta really clean up!!!!! crap!... oo yeah..i'm missin somethin from me HSE... my frenZ are over at my place... theu kinda crashed here yest.theres the G... the rock star(female!..) the man from malaysia, the bachelor and the victorian... the VICTORIAN'S MISSING!!!!! WTF are u ERFEN?!?!??!?!?!?? crap... duno where he is sia... sheesh!... maybe he went home went i knocked out... seriously duno where he is.. i can;t find him anywhere in my home... losing somethin in your house is one thing.. but LITERALLY LOSING A FREN is anotheR!!!! haiyo... farni sia...

wokae peepZ.. signing off now.. yeah btw.. i got my post of 'student leader management' for law-inc(Diploma student body)..^_^ rather hapi!!!


aDrE (13)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home